Thursday 20 December 2012

Smiles and Celebrations!

I really don't know how to go about this but yes this is surely going to be a ranting post, so go ahead and read my thoughts only if you wish to as somehow it won't really make much sense.

Starting off, 
My birthday week is coming to an end and what's really astonishing is the fact that I am going to be celebrating it in a train, yes! Whilst enroute Bangalore, Coorg and Mysore! And the lovely winter clothing that I am finally going to be able to wear also makes me squeak right now.
It's my 18th birthday, well yeah.
In the beginning I had exactly visualized how I wanted that day to be. A big party and loads of gifts but hey life pokes in and it didn't turn out the way it should/has to be. But nevertheless, I am starting to like this pokey business of life because you never know, a small twist could change an entire plan so gracefully! Okay finally making my point, what I am trying to say is :

Things may not go as planned but somehow the twist and turns smoothly settles in making everything so convenient and practical that you start wondering about your first plan which may have really sucked. It wasn't a big party, it was just close ones with good fun that has created the best of memories that I will cherish, for long. Really. 
Since I won't be around this space for sometime, wishing all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! <3





Follow Modish And Muse via Facebook and Twitter
x

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday! :) And you are coming to bangalore that's wonderful, ping me if you want anything :) have a great trip! :)
    http://fashioncurbster.blogspot.in/
    https://twitter.com/FashionCurbster

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...