Saturday 4 August 2012

Lakme Fashion Week - Day 2


My day was just another ordinary day with college beginning and ending and then suddenly BAM, I fortunately receive a pass for LFW's 7.30pm show. It was a great surprise indeed, the show I got to attend was Priyadarshini Rao's show and it was so refreshing and well a perfect end to a not-so-perfect day.

What I absolutely loved in her collection was it's simplicity and playfulness with colors. The show began with a great poetic speech about the empowering quality of a woman and then proceeded with the much expected ramp show. The show played some great Rihanna music and the biggest plus point in this collection according to me was that it is wearable! Oh yes! Nothing too outrageous, it's simple, colorful and funky. It didn't have any element of wackiness in it but what it had was loads of beautiful ethnic kurtis that I was personally drooling over and some amazing color combinations to go with. The kurtis were designed with floral outlines with splashes of bright pink hues, blue hues and red hues. The hair was done up in a messy braid. Makeup was kept to a minimal with a clean and fresh look. The kurtis had this delicate brocade work done on them giving it an edge.And also some of my favorite was the white tones used in long flowy maxis, something so classic and endearing.A perfect thumbs up from my side! Also, whatever pictures I could capture I tired my best, do have a look at them and tell me how you feel about it.




With FashionBubble (Neha Vora )


With Friends





Just a happy moment at LFW :)

Find Modish And Muse on Twitter  and Facebook,
Much Love,
Modish And Muse.

2 comments:

  1. u lucky girl...what i wudnt do to get that pass...

    lookingoodfeelingfab.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. love ure look!!!

    http://styledestino.blogspot.com/
    (check out the Giveaway on my blog, its open worldwide)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...