Monday 13 February 2012

Best Dressed for Grammy Awards

Well, there have been some great looks for the Grammy Awards'12 but that one gown that was personally my favorite was Katy Perry's. (Ignoring the blue hairstyle). The outfit was beautifully designed by Elie Saab.


Gown by Elie Saab


This designer is my recent favorite because i absolutely love his Spring-Summer'12 collection. Very dreamy, very formal and very elegant. He uses rich fabrics like lace, pearls and elegant detailing  making it look like an Elie Saab owned piece.
These are some of my favorite pieces from his Spring-Summer'12 collection.They may be a little over-the-top, but who cares! It's breathtaking...
Spring-Summer Collection'12 - Elie Saab


Spring-Summer Collection'12 - Elie Saab
This collection depicts femininity and romanticism and can't fail to catch my eye.
Would you like to indulge in such exquisite pieces ? Or just go in for something where the price equalizes of how many times you would wear it?



Love,
xo

6 comments:

  1. Elie Saab is one of my favourite designer of all times! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats his SS couture see his SS collection colour shock

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Checked out on the colour shock collection,loved it!

      Delete
  3. I love that Elle Saab white dress its beautiful. Have just subbed to your blog.

    Check my blog out :
    http://elefont-at.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a huge fan of Katy Perry, but her dress was gorgeous!
    So good to see some fellow desi fashion bloggers here!
    Do check out my blog if you have time and feel free to follow back.

    www.theeasternpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...